Triangle Table Tennis offers multiple leagues for players in the Triangle area who would like to enjoy friendly competition and practice on a weekly basis. Leagues are a great way to improve your skills, meet other players, and enjoy regular match play. Our leagues meet for 2-3 hours each week, and each league lasts for approximately 3 months (no fewer than 12 meeting dates). At the end of its defined period, each league ends and awards prizes. Players or teams must play a minimum number of matches to be eligible for prizes, which may include cash, merchandise, or pro shop gift certificates.
To register for a league, please inquire at the front desk (919-388-0272)
Our premier leagues are great for men and women of all ages who are interested in competitive play against players of similar skills levels. All non-members please use the links below to enroll in league.
- Premiere League Division 1 Superleague (USATT Tournament Rating 1700+)
- Premiere League Division 2 (USATT Tournament Rating 1300-1699)
- Division 2 meets on Thursdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Thursday D2 League Rules and Schedule
- Premiere League Division 3 (USATT Tournament Rating Under 1300)
- Division 3 meets on Mondays or Tuesdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, or on Saturdays or Sundays from 2:30 to 5:30 (Choose one).
- if you choose to play on more than one day, you will not be able to claim prizes for multiple leagues per season.
- Monday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Tuesday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- 8/28/2018 Results and Standings
- Enroll in Tuesday, this league starts again on 9/18/2018 (Full)
- Saturday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Sunday D3 League Rules and Schedule