You can see current court availability, and reserve your table tennis or pickleball court online! To register for reserve a table tennis court with a robot, or a pickleball court, please visit triangletabletennis.ezfacility.com and follow the court reservation section of this guide.
Triangle Table Tennis has flexibility in how we arrange our 25,000 square foot playing area, and the number of table tennis and pickleball courts we set up. On any given day, depending upon scheduled activities, we may set up 20 to 40 table tennis tables and surrounding court barriers, and up to 3 pickleball courts. Our configuration is modified based on special events and scheduled programs.
Triangle Table Tennis prioritizes available table tennis court allocations as follows:
- Needs of scheduled programs and events, such as tournaments, leagues, camps, clinics, and private events
- Needs of coaching staff for group and individual lessons
- Court reservations that are secured with online payments
- Set-aside table tennis courts for open play and walk-in use (Note: pickleball is not available for walk-in open play, and is only available on reserved courts)
Open Play Policies and Logistics
Triangle Table Tennis will generally set aside at least six table tennis courts for open play, except during large scale events, such as tournaments. As a practical matter, often there will be more than six open play courts available, because members are always free to use table tennis courts that are not in use or reserved for programs, events, lessons, or pre-paid reservations. Given its size and number of tables, Triangle Table Tennis will sometimes have little to no wait time for open play table tennis courts.
Triangle Table Tennis has a “first in, first up” allocation of available open play table tennis courts, to best enable fair sharing of those courts. When demand for open play tables makes it necessary, we will have clipboards under each open play table. Players making use of open play tables are asked to sign in on clipboards underneath each table, noting the time that they start play. If other members are waiting for open play courts, we ask that players relinquish their open play court to a waiting player after 60 minutes. If all open play courts are in use, waiting players may check the sign-in clipboards under the open play tables and “bump” players who have been playing longer than 60 minutes (or players who failed to sign in and note their start time). Players who are “bumped” from an open play court after 60 minutes may finish an “in flight” game (but not a complete match) if they can do so within 5 minutes, and then they must relinquish that table. After taking a break of at least 30 minutes, they then may “bump” other players who have been playing over 60 minutes, as outlined above.
The number of available pickleball courts in our facility will vary by day and time, and pickleball courts are not available for open play. Players must reserve and prepay for pickleball courts.
Court Reservation Policies and Logistics
Members may choose to make a court reservation, if they would like to:
- Ensure that they can start playing table tennis at a specific time without waiting, or
- Play table tennis for longer than 60 minutes without interruption, or
- Play on a specific type of table tennis court (such as a court with a robot)
- Play pickleball.
When available, court reservations are scheduled in half-hour increments and require pre-payment.
- Please arrive on time to be ready to play when your reservation begins.
- Late start on the court will not extend the end time of the reservation.
- Reserved courts may be released for open play if not in use within 15 minutes of scheduled start time.
- Please reserve adequate time for your planned practice or match, as courts must be relinquished to the next reservation holder at the end of the reserved time.