Triangle Table Tennis offers multiple leagues for players in the Triangle area who would like to enjoy friendly competition and practice on a weekly basis. Leagues are a great way to improve your skills, meet other players, and enjoy regular match play. Our leagues meet for 2-3 hours each week, and each league lasts for approximately 3 months (no fewer than 12 meeting dates). At the end of its defined period, each league ends and awards prizes. Players or teams must play a minimum number of matches to be eligible for prizes, which may include cash, merchandise, or pro shop gift certificates.
To register for a league, please inquire at the front desk (919-388-0272)
Every Monday at 7.00 pm. Play once or play as often as you like. No long term commitment. All ages, all standards from novice to seasoned league players are welcome. Just turn up 15 minutes prior to the league to register and play. Details of the league and online results can be found here
Our premier leagues are great for men and women of all ages who are interested in competitive play against players of similar skills levels. All non-members please use the links below to enroll in league.
- Premiere League Division 1 Superleague (USATT Tournament Rating 1700+)
- Meets on Fridays from 7:00 to 9:30
- $1000 Prize Pool!!!
- Super League Rules and Schedule
- Premiere League Division 2 (USATT Tournament Rating 1300-1699)
- Division 2 meets on Thursdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.
- Thursday D2 League Rules and Schedule
- Premiere League Division 3 (USATT Tournament Rating Under 1300)
- Division 3 meets on Tuesdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, or on Saturdays from 2:30 to 5:30.
- if you choose to play on more than one day, you will not be able to claim prizes for multiple leagues per season.
- Tuesday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Saturday D3 League Rules and Schedule