Triangle Table Tennis offers multiple leagues for players in the Triangle area who would like to enjoy friendly competition and practice on a weekly basis. Leagues are a great way to improve your skills, meet other players, and enjoy regular match play. Our leagues meet for 2-3 hours each week, and each league lasts for approximately 3 months (no fewer than 12 meeting dates). At the end of its defined period, each league ends and awards prizes. Players or teams must play a minimum number of matches to be eligible for prizes, which may include cash, merchandise, or pro shop gift certificates. Triangle Table Tennis’ leagues are organized in one of the following ways:
- For individual play with a group of other players of similar skill levels or ages, or
- For individual play with a group of other players who are available at a specific time in the week, or
- For participating groups from organizations participating in the corporate league, or
- For middle school or high school teams from schools participating in our School Leagues (during the winter season only).
Our currently scheduled leagues include:
Our premier leagues are great for men and women of all ages who are interested in competitive play against players of similar skills levels.
- Premiere League Division 1 Superleague (USATT Tournament Rating 1700+)
- Premiere League Division 2 (USATT Tournament Rating 1300-1699)
- Premiere League Division 3 (USATT Tournament Rating Under 1300)
- Division 3 meets on Mondays or Tuesdays from 6:00 to 9:00 PM, or on Saturdays or Sundays from 2:30 to 5:30 (Choose one).
- if you choose to play on more than one day, you will not be able to claim prizes for multiple leagues per season.
- Monday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Tuesday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Saturday D3 League Rules and Schedule
- Sunday D3 League Rules and Schedule
Corporate Team League
- For adults of all skill levels who are members of a participating corporation or organization
- Meets on Wednesdays from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
- Interested organizations should contact Triangle Table Tennis at 919-388-0272 or firstname.lastname@example.org to register a team
- The size of the corporate league may vary.
For more information on our 2017-2018 School Leagues, please click on the School League grade level in which you are interested:
- 2017-2018 Triangle Table Tennis High School League
- 2017-2018 Triangle Table Tennis Middle School League